Home » » I Hate You, So Why Do I love You? [Synyster Gates] Home

I Hate You, So Why Do I love You? [Synyster Gates] Home

~Lisa's POV~
Syn took off the blindfold and in front of me was a beautiful, gorgeous home. I couldn't believe this was ours. ronald-20mcdonald-20house.jpg
I was speechless, staring at our home. Syn held me closely to his side, smirking.
"Do you like it?" I shook my head no, he frowned.
"I fucking love it!" I jumped into his arms, kissing him sweetly. He chuckled against my lips.
"Glad you love it, babe. C'mon, there's more to the house than this, ya know." Syn grabbed my hand and lead me toward the inside of the house.
Walking inside was just as beautiful as the outside. When you walked in, you entered the living room: z77938292.jpg
There was so much to take in! Syn lead me into the one place I will rarely be in, the kitchen. This would be Syn's part, since I really can't cook. I'll just do the dishes. kitchen1.gif
The basement area was a game room. squire_game_room.jpg
The backyard was gorgeous! landscaped-water-backyard.jpg
We had so much land, Logan would love it. So will our child. Upstairs were a lot of rooms, we already picked out our baby's room: stripes-and-polka-dots-nursery-46226.jpg
Our bedroom was comfy and welcoming: master-bedroom.jpg
I covered my mouth, taking this all in. The house was so beautiful.
"So, how you like our house? We could redecorate?" Syn asked.
I shook my head.
"This..this is beyond perfect. Thank you." I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him sweetly.
"You're welcome." He murmmered against my lips. Then his phone rang. Sighing he answered it. I sat on his lap.

"Hello?"
"Oh, hey Zacky."
"Yeah, she loves it." He chuckled. "He says 'Hi'."
"Hi Zacky!" I called out.
"Uh huh..seriously? In how many weeks?"
"2?!"
"You're joking, right?"
'Fuck, well then, alright. See you tomorrow." He hung up the phone, throwing it on the floor.

"What's wrong?"
"We have to go soon."
"Go? Go where?"
"Tour."
"Oh, you said in 2 weeks, right?"
"Yeah."
"Well, it's enough time. Plus, I was thinking of telling Matt and everyone about the baby tomorrow when we go out to dinner."
"Alright. Oh Saturday, remind me I gotta get up early for an interview."
"Okey dokey."
"I'm nervous for tomorrow." I said, giggling.
"Your nervous? HA! I'm shitin' myself."
"Ew, babe."
"Not really." He chuckled.
"I know, but we really don't have anything to worry about. I mean, it's not like we're 15 again. We're much older with great jobs so we have money, a home, and a family."
"Yeah you're right. But you don't have to worry about Shads kickin' your ass."
"Babe, he's not going to lay a finger on you, I won't let him."
"I know you won't." He kissed me. I smiled, kissing him back.
~Next day~
"Happy Birthday, Babe!" I felt Syn press his lips against mine as he sat himself on top of me. After the kiss I pushed him off me..well, tried. He laughed.
"Thank you. Now, please get off me so I can go pee." He chuckled, then got off.

When I came out I dressed in my usuals; ripped jeans, purple tank top and my DCs. Throwing my hair up in a clip and doing my make up. I came downstairs and saw that Syn was outback with Logan. Smiling, I went outside and wrapped my arms around his waist as he played with the dog. I kissed his back.

"Thank you, but it's not my birthday." He turned around, wrapping his muscled, tan, tattooed arms around me.
"Since when do we kiss each other only on our birthdays?" He chuckled, then kissed me.
"Since I said so."
"So after today, you're not going to kiss me until your birthday?"
"No."
"But you just.." He laughed.
"You take things to fuckin serious, babe." He pulled me into another kiss.
"C'mon, it's.." He looked at his phone. "It's 4:30, we have to go. Shadz wants us all at Hibachi at 5."
"Right behind ya, babe."
Syn walked Logan inside and put him in his cage and I waited for him in the truck, already started up. He jumped in, kissed me sweetly, then drove off heading towards Hibachi.
"CuppyCake!! Happy Birfdayz!" Jimmy jumped on me, but not to hard to hurt the baby.
"Hey Slim Jim, thank you." Jimmy pulled me in for a hug.
"You tellin' us tonight?" He whispered in my ear. I sighed.
"Yep."
"Good luck. I know you can do it."
"Thanks Jim." I smiled and kissed his cheek. I hugged everyone else then we went and sat at our table. Since the seats are in a line in front of the stove cause your food gets made right in front of you, Syn sat on my left and Zacky sat on my right. We chatted for a bit til our chef came out and took our orders he got straight to work right away. He did some awesome tricks, flipping the knives behind his back, catching the bowls in his hat. I liked when he started the stove, it burst into flames right in front of you. Syn laughed at me cause I hid my face in his chest. The chef cut up pieces of chicken so quickly you could barely see it happen, then he flipped it in the air so each one of us could catch it. Matt missed, Laura missed, it clunked Johnny on the head we all laughed as he flipped us the bird, Jimmy actually made it, I missed it, and Syn made it. I pouted at him and as he ws chewing the chicken he caught he kissed me, getting a bit of chiken on my face. I playfully hit his stomach.
"Brian!" I giggled wiping away the chicken as everyone laughed.
During dinner, I was eating my chicken terryaki when Syn patted my leg, I looked up at him confused. He raised his brows and mouthed, 'Do want to tell them now?'. I nodded my head. Clearing my throat, Syn and I stood up holding each others hand. I looked at all their faces, slightly cringing into Syn's side, he rubbed my arm comfortingly.
"Uhm, can I have your attetion please?" Everyone nodded, putting down their forks and staring at Syn and I. I never felt so uncomfortable.
"Thank you everyone for coming out for my birthday tonight. This is such a great night, I'm having so much fun. So thank you guys and I love you so much." They said 'You're welcome and love ya too' back to me in their own crazy ways. I smiled, but it faltered quickly. Taking a deep breath I looked up at Syn. He kissed my forehead.
"Now everyone, I have some important news to tell, now I'd like it if you give me a chance to speak before you freak out or whatever...." My voice faded as my nerves got to me. I looked back up at Syn. I couldn't say it, it was too hard. I rested my head on his arm and he nodded, getting the message. He kissed me sweetly one more time, clearing his throat he looked back up at everyone. Especially Matt.
"As Lisa was saying, we have some news to tell you and well, Shadz? I love you like a brother, and don't be pissed off with us, but we are expecting a baby soon. Shadz, Lisa is pregnant. With my child." Matt choked on his drink, glaring at Syn.
"What?! How? When the fuck did this happen?!" Matt yelled at us.
"Shadz, chill man. Lisa and I are having a baby, and I'm pretty sure you know how it happened. And we found out the other day, the night before the BBQ."
"What the fuck, man? My baby sister! Lisa?" I looked at him, pain was in his eyes. I frowned. "Lisa, how could you do this to me? You're still a baby yourself. How could you go behind my back like this?" I started to cry, Syn sat me on Zacky as he held me.
"Shadz, shut the fuck up. You're making her cry. It's not her fucking fault!" Syn yelled back.
"Don't fuckin talk, Syn. I'm beyond fuckin pissed with you. You're the asshole who got her pregnant. And I know you, Syn. You aren't going to be in this kids' life. You're going to be gone as soon as it starts crying. " Matt chuckled without humor. I glared at him. How could he say that about his best friend? Brian has changed. Syn was fuming, I shivered frightened,.
"Fuck you, Shadz. You don't know me. If you did, you'd know how crazy I am for your sister. And I am going to be in my child's life. And Lisa's."
"Fuck me? Fuck me? It seems the only person you're fuckin is my baby sister who's only 21! And what are you, huh? 28?"
"Baby, calm down. Let's go outside." Laura grabbed Matt by the hand and took him outside. I cried on Zacky, staining his shirt with my tears. I felt Syn kneel in front of me, placing his hands on my legs. He sighed deeply. I looked up at him and he pulled me into his arms. He hugged me tightly.
"Wanna go home?" I nodded, then turning my bloodshot eyes to everyone.
"You guys wanna come back to the house with us?" They nodded their heads. We paid the bill and left. The car ride home was silent.
Getting in the house with Zacky, Jimmy, and Johnny behind us, we showed them our home. They thought it was perfect for us as well. The whole night we talked, laughed, joked around. Jimmy fell asleep on the floor with Logan, Syn took a picture of it. I couldn't stop laughing. Zacky and Johnny left about midnight, hugging and congratulating us as they left. Brian and I headed to our room, and as soon as my head hit Syn's chest I was knocked out for the night.
Share this article :
 
EMCEYE Copyright © 2012. TEKCOMJAR™ - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by maneduli.com Inspired EMCEYE.Inc
Proudly powered by Blogger